* this listing is for a pair of wire elf ears
Elven ear jewelry with an elegant design, with sinuous paths and spider webs, ready to take you on the wings of a dream to see the King of the Elves.
"Now of old the name of that forest was Greenwood the Great, and its wide halls and aisles were the haunt of many beasts and of birds of bright song; and there was the realm of King Thranduil under the oak and the beech. But after many years, when well nigh a third of that age of the world had passed, a darkness crept slowly through the wood from the southward, and fear walked there in shadowy glades; fell beasts came hunting, and cruel and evil creatures laid there their snares.
Then the name of the forest was changed and Mirkwood it was called, for the nightshade lay deep there, and few dared to pass through, save only in the north where Thranduil's people still held the evil at bay."
(The Silmarillion, Of the Rings of Power and the Third Age)
- non-tarnish gold plated wire
- Swarovski crystals (Swarovski Elements Fern Green)
Mirkwood elf ears
Why are Elven Rose Design jewels perfect for you?
- Elven Rose Design jewelry is made from the finest materials
- They are made with love and care
- They do not change their color
- They do not contain nickel and do not cause allergies
- Each design is original and created by me